Our Anglican tradition values art, music, and words as expressions of, and pointers to, the presence and glory of God. It feeds us and opens us to beauty and life-giving spirituality. Through shared worship we are shaped by the love of God which comforts and challenges us along our faith journeys
Some of us will be worshiping in person this Sunday; some of us, online. Regardless, we are all One in Christ.
Please note: Please note: Should the regathering task force and Trinity staff determine it is no longer safe to gather in-person, these services are subject to cancellation. Please know we are evaluating our procedures and process every week to keep you and our community safe.
Our online service will continue as our primary service for gathering together. The service will be available on Trinity’s website on Sunday mornings and on Facebook Live at 10:30am.
We encourage any who are at heightened risk of COVID-19 (Who’s At Heightened Risk? ) to continue to connect with us online. And, of course, if you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 (COVID-19 Symptoms), please remain at home.
In-person attendance will be by registration only, in limited numbers.
Masks are required at in-person services and will be made available for any who forget. The Sacrament of Holy Eucharist will not be offered at this time in-person. Nursery care will not be available at this time.
Visit our Upcoming Events page to register each week beginning at 10am on Monday morning. Please register for only one service each week in order to allow everyone who so desires the chance to worship in person. Registration closes at 2pm on Friday each week.
Schedule for Week of August 2
- 8:00am Morning Prayer—Cloister Garden
20 people maximum; no children under 7
- 9:00am Liturgy of the Word—Lemler Garden (Rain location: SRES gym)
40 people maximum
- 10:30am Online Holy Eucharist on Facebook
Unlimited! Website and Facebook
- 5:30pm Liturgy of the Word—Lemler Garden (Rain location: SRES gym)
40 people maximum
- 5:30pm Liturgy of the Word—Lemler Garden (Rain location: church)
25 people maximum
Prayer & Worship Resources
- The Book of Common Prayer is online and can be found here. On the left side of the page are a series of links to different services.
- Click on The Daily Office, then go to Daily Devotions for Individuals and Families where there are short services for various times of the day.
- For those who would like less-gendered language than what is in the prayer book, go to the pdf of Enriching Our Worship by clicking here, or to the New Zealand Prayer Book here.
8:00 AM: Holy Eucharist – Rite I
Quiet worship service, spoken with organ music during communion and a closing hymn.
10:00 AM: Holy Eucharist
Worship Service with the Trinity Choir and Choristers and hymns. Family friendly.
Childcare is available.
Children’s Liturgy of the Word in the Chapel for ages 4-10, by Clergy & Staff
Wednesday Worship at 5:30PM
Quiet, short, meditative worship service, followed by a community supper at 6:00PM