Community Outreach Grants: Trinity awarded 5 grants totaling $16,500 to nonprofit organizations that share a common mission and are in partnership with Trinity Episcopal Church. Those organizations and awards are as follows:
- Second Helpings, Inc. to support feeding ministries throughout Indianapolis, including Trinity’s Sunday Dinner: $4,500.
- Mid-North Food Pantry to support the general operations of the food pantry: $4,500.
- Habitat for Humanity to provide affordable housing for residents in the Mapleton Fall Creek neighborhood: $2,500.
- Project Home Indy, Inc. to provide alternative housing and educational opportunities for pregnant teenage girls in Indianapolis: $1,000.
- Global Missions Commission to the Diocese of Brasilia for education and health programs: $2,000 and to the Diocese of Bor for an agricultural project along the Nile River: $2,000. Total award: $4,000.