The Madrigal Dinner fast approacheth!
Tickets for Trinity’s Yuletide Madrigal dinner (Friday, Nov 30 at 7p) are on sale now, and Music at Trinity patrons receive preferred seating.
This event is considered by many to be the beginning of their holiday celebration, and a great way to introduce family, friends, and neighbors to our parish.
This year the concert in the church features Bob Chilcott’s, On Christmas Night for flute, oboe, harp, percussion, organ, Madrigal Singers, and Trinity Choristers!
As we look ahead toward the Christmas season, may I once again invite you to support Music @Trinity with a tax deductible contribution?
The levels, prices, and recognition are:
- $1-149 donation receives program recognition
- $150-299 donation receives program recognition and 2 complimentary tickets to the Madrigal Dinner
- $300-499 donation receives program recognition and 4 complimentary tickets to the Madrigal Dinner
- $500-999 donation receives program recognition and 6 complimentary tickets to the Madrigal Dinner
- $1,000/+ donation receives program recognition and 8 complimentary tickets to the Madrigal Dinner
All levels of patronage receive preferred seating.
Your gift ensures the finest music Trinity has to offer the parish and the wider Indianapolis community.
As always, thank you for your patronage and support, and let me know if you have questions, ideas or concerns.
All the best,
Dr. Michael Messina, Director of Music at Trinity