Meet & Greet the Vestry Nominees for the Trinity Vestry Class of 202.
What do vestry members do?
They are expected to be an example of commitment, participation and support of the life of the parish. Over the three year term, their responsibilities include:
• Representing the congregation as the fiduciary decision-making body of the parish;
• Actively encouraging parishioners to pledge in support of Trinity ministries;
• Serving as a council of advice and support to the rector and clergy of the parish;
• Serving as liaisons on commissions and as members of assigned committees;
• Attending monthly and special meetings, as well as retreats and training sessions of the vestry;
• Assisting the clergy to seek out and promote lay leadership for present and future needs of the parish.