Holy Eucharist will take place in the Lemler Garden (rain location: SRES gym). 40 people maximum are able to attend.
Masks are required and available for any who forget. Nursery care will not be available at this time.
During Eucharist, the clergy will bring consecrated bread only to you in your seats. We will be masked and wear gloves. Once all have received in place and the priests have returned to the altar, all will remove their masks and receive the Sacrament.
Please note: If you have any of the following symptoms, we ask that you not attend in-person services until you have been symptom-free for at least 14 days. We also encourage individuals at heightened risk of contracting COVID-19 to remain at home until the pandemic is behind us. Online worship services will continue to be offered at 10:30 am every Sunday on Facebook and our website throughout the week.
By registering, you agree to the following:
- You and those attending worship with you will wear masks, observe social distancing, and follow protocols put in place by Trinity Episcopal Church to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- You understand the symptoms of COVID-19 and affirm that neither you nor your household members have experienced the symptoms in the last 14 days.
- You affirm that you and your household members have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 nor been knowingly exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 30 days.
- You affirm that you and your household members have not traveled outside of the country or knowingly to any area considered a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections within the past 14 days.
- Trinity has adopted protocols and precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19, but can make no representations or guarantees regarding transmission risks. You and your household may be exposed to COVID-19 by attending in-person services. By registering online, you are knowingly accepting that risk and releasing Trinity from liability for any unintentional exposure.