For our Centennial year, we invite you to join us in 100 WAYS TO SERVE.
During this season of Trinity’s Centennial, you are invited to carry on Trinity’s rich history of service in our neighborhood, diocese, and larger community. Over the next 10+ months we will be sharing service projects that allow you to participate in a variety of ways: ongoing Trinity outreach and hospitality ministries; new outreach ministry partnerships; diverse community service projects; and more. With your service you shine a light on what makes this church and community a vital resource beyond our walls. We ARE making a difference in the world.
We encourage you to use this list as an opportunity to grow in the ways you serve. If you are a person who has committed to a particular area of ministry in the past, we encourage you to sign up to serve in an area that is less familiar to you. If you are used to giving money, consider giving your time instead (or vice-versa). Invite your friends and family to join us too. This is the perfect opportunity to extend hospitality, and share why you love Trinity with more people in your life.
100 WAYS TO SERVE is a year long campaign (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall). Check back regularly to find new opportunities to serve throughout the year.
How to participate
1) Fill out the informational form (button below) so we can add you to a mailing list of upcoming service projects throughout the year.
2) Review the projects listed on this page.
The projects will indicate who is able to serve: (A) – Adults (C) – Children (YA) – Youth (AB) – All Abilities
3) Get Connected to a Service Project by using the “I want to serve” button affiliated with the organization. We’ll respond and get you connected for your service.
4) Share your experience or invite others. When using social media use the hashtag: #Trinity100ways
5) Have questions? Email Seminary Outreach Intern Jennifer Fisher: [email protected]